The anchor system
The CM LOC® is a simple, hygienic, user-friendly and patient-friendly solution for hybrid dentures with a significant advantage: divergences between implant and abutment can be corrected up to 60° (± 30°). Thus, the CM LOC® anchor system covers a wide range of clinical applications and simplifies the insertion of dentures.
- Easy: user- and patient-friendly application.
- Modular: a complete, modular prosthetic system for a wide range of clinical applications.
- Hygienic: new abutment design without a central retention hole for improved clinical functionality and increased wearing comfort and ease of cleaning.
- Durable: optimised female part design with retention inserts made of the high-performance polymer Pekkton® for good wear resistance.
- Compensable: divergences of up to 60° can be compensated for to provide stress-free insertion of the prosthesis.
- Compatibility: the CM LOC® and CM LOC® FLEX abutments are available for all common implant systems.